DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE VALLEY OF PARTIZANSKAYA FORTUNE

2 posters

Go down

THE VALLEY OF PARTIZANSKAYA FORTUNE Empty THE VALLEY OF PARTIZANSKAYA FORTUNE

Post  Koa Tue May 19, 2015 11:27 pm

THE VALLEY OF PARTIZANSKAYA FORTUNE
THE VALLEY OF PARTIZANSKAYA FORTUNE Valleyofpartizanskayafortuneedit_zps1gu3akuf

Named for its unbelievably prosperous and good fortune in hunts, the Valley of Partizanskaya Fortune has fed packs for many generations. But the elders warn that if one stays in the valley grounds too long, they be unable to resist any temptation and will gain an insatiable need for blood. Wolves among infancy in the area of hunting are brought here once, and rarely brought here again until they are much more experienced. No one here is allowed to hunt alone; every wolf must bring another wolf with them so as to not fall into the blood lust. While no incidents have occurred recently, tradition allows the rule to still stand, and experienced hunters never think twice about following it.

PREY: BROWN TROUT, CHAR, CHERRY SALMON, MANCHURIAN HARE, MANCHURIAN RED DEER, MOUNTAIN HARE, MUSK DEER, RED SQUIRREL, ROE DEER, YELLOW-THROATED MARTEN, SABLE, SIBERIAN WEASEL
PREDATORS: BROWN BEAR
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE VALLEY OF PARTIZANSKAYA FORTUNE Empty Re: THE VALLEY OF PARTIZANSKAYA FORTUNE

Post  Ember Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:18 pm

I stand in the clearing, the fresh scents of prey wash into my nose. Yum... I feel the urge to go and kill something, and I happily trot out to find prey. I soon spot some Roe Deer, and without even stalling it, I charge at a fawn. I take it by surprise, and I knock into it, throwing it off it's hooves. I grip it's throat in my jaws and give it a shake, killing it. Blood drips from my muzzle as I tear into it's flesh. I stop, as I've eaten my fill, and I still have a good amount of deer left. I want to kill something, but I can't, as I have a perfectly good carcass right here. No hunting until the carcass is gone, I firmly tell myself. I sigh, grip the carcass, and trot away, off to find some of my pack.

Heading to Malá Sopka Den.
Ember
Ember
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down