DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY

+21
Vanguard
Onyx
Nature
Fenrir
Alastor
Emilia
Ghost
Raelyn
Braxton
Star
Pilot
Loup
Ember
Augustine
Pavor
Rivet
Kaia
Lupa
Lennox
Koa
25 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY - Page 3 Empty Re: PARTIZANSKAYA SENTRY

Post  Ember Sun May 31, 2015 10:27 pm

I can't help but hear what Rivet says, so, even though I thought it would be safer in a pack, he does have a point. I'm bored, and I've just become a pack member, so I'm tired of being surrounded by wolves. I just need some alone time. I trot up a hill, surveying the area. Far off in the distance, I spot a forest. Great! I know where I'm gong to go to. I look over my shoulder at the pack, debating whether or not to tell them that I'm heading off for a bit. I decide not to-they won't miss me. I stand up, stretch, and trot away.

Heading to Oaken Forest. (Don't worry, I'm not going to go off and die)
Ember
Ember
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:00 am

Loup watched as the others flowed like water around her. Some stayed, some left. One very foolish one left on her own. The two makeshift leaders appeared to have reached some sort of truce, but she could see that Augustine wasn't entirely satisfied. She caught his eye and gave him an encouraging thump of her tail. Tomorrow would be a new day filled with new strategies; now was not the time to go around worrying about nit-picky details of one another's plans. By the morning, she and the others would have had time to figure out this jumble of strange interactions in an equally foreign land. Loup, like the others, wasn't sure if the bossy female's scent marks were to be trusted. On the other hand, distrusting them would again mean that everyone would split up. At least now the majority of the group was together.
Please, she thought let's just get out of the way of predators and settle down.
Loup was being reminded of why she couldn't stand other wolves. Alone, they were capable and led their lives well. Together, they tended to become a bunch of fluff-brained pups. Oh well. She laid her head on her paws and watched the goings-on. Already they were ignoring her, she noted. If they became a pack she would not tolerate that, but in the meantime so what? She was finished interacting until they got their scattered heads back together. Loup turned her nose up haughtily.
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:46 pm

I look up and speak to Kaia "I was gone an hour. Not a few minutes. I am off to scout the North and West. If anyone wants to come with me then you are welcome." I only came here to help out any wolves in need. I think Already they are disapproving of it. If they are not even going to try I shall return to my pack. "Who here is actually trying to complete the mission?" I say angrily, my tail held high in dominance. The largest male I see is the same size as me and the rest are a lot smaller. My muscly build may help with this but I know they are not as much of a thread. The one who goes by Augustine is the main threat. I am still not scared. He seems like he may also be an Alpha of another pack, due to his sort of okay decision making. all this goes on during a split second. I do not remove any dominant stance; if anything I add to it. Becoming slightly aggressive as no one replies for a moment. I try not to be too aggressive as to scare the wolves. "If you did not here before, I am Lupa. An Alpha coming from a distant pack in Canada to help out any surviving wolves in the area. My presence will return and leave so I may check on my pack but I will always return." I hope introducing myself will trigger them to respond to my previous question.

[Moved to: https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com/t6-star-of-primoyre#170]
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rivet Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:59 pm

"Who here is actually trying to complete the mission? If you did not here before, I am Lupa. An Alpha coming from a distant pack in Canada to help out any surviving wolves in the area. My presence will return and leave so I may check on my pack but I will always return."

At the sound of these words, Rivet wanted to do nothing but succumb to a raging fit of laughter. Such words were coming from the very same wolf that had previously tried to lead this newly formed pack by acts of dominance. She bared her teeth, growled at others, but those attempts had all failed. It wasn’t something he blamed her for, but the act was getting old. Rivet was not the sort for such ridiculous displays, he did not care if one happened to be the size of a bear, in the end if you could not lead the minds as well as the body-you were not worthy of being someone he called leader. “Sorry, but I have no intentions of following someone that only uses brawn. She might have been a leader elsewhere, but she is not MY leader here or now, nor does she have any reign over our actions simply because she is of a somewhat larger size.” Rivet called out, his tone calm and well composed, as he took one last look around the clearing before he started off after Kaia. The overbearing female that had called herself Lupa had left, while some other multicolor female also took off alone. It was the one thing the aged wolf had warned against, but even that seemed to fall on deaf ears.

The conclusion had been made in his mind-this was no pack, not yet at least. It lacked every ounce of structure, but just because it failed to exist now didn’t necessarily mean it couldn’t exist in the future. One thing was absolute-the task at hand was going to be hard. “I don’t expect any of you to actually follow along, but if you want to come and play the invitation has been extended.” These were Rivets last words to the remaining group of randoms that still filled the clearing, before he disappeared entirely through the thickets as Kaia had done earlier. Things were going to get better for them all-it simply had to get better if they had any intentions of surviving in this new world of theirs.  

Addressed: Everyone still in this area, so that would include Pavor, Augustine, Loup, etc. ^^
Moved: Rivet is now headed into the Malá Sopka Den area!

Rivet
Rivet
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Augustine Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:10 pm

AUGUSTINE
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Who here is actually trying to complete the mission? If you did not here before, I am Lupa. An Alpha coming from a distant pack in Canada to help out any surviving wolves in the area. My presence will return and leave so I may check on my pack but I will always return."

Now that was odd. How could one wolf have two packs? Much less lead one and try to lead another. Augustine's eyes narrowed, her loyalties were divided, and his suspicions were all but confirmed. How could he trust her if she was the leader of one pack? What if she tried to assimilate them into her other pack? That was certainly something that didn't ease the discomfort and unease he felt towards this female - Lupa. After a moment of eyeing her, he picked what he was going to say just as carefully. When he opened his muzzle to speak, he quickly snapped it shut as another male - Rivet, he thought he heard one of the others call him - began to speak.

“Sorry, but I have no intentions of following someone that only uses brawn. She might have been a leader elsewhere, but she is not MY leader here or now, nor does she have any reign over our actions simply because she is of a somewhat larger size. I don’t expect any of you to actually follow along, but if you want to come and play the invitation has been extended.”

Augustine found himself in agreement with the other male, and nodded once. It seemed that Lupa was irritated by people ignoring or disregarding her orders. Unluckily for her, he exceeded at that, and would definitely use it to throw her off balance in the future if she tried to claim dominance over him. "We can't stay here," he declared, and crossed over to the female that had howled earlier. "Up you go," he grumbled, nudging her hind legs to urge her into a standing position so they could leave. Without waiting to see if she was following, he returned to the female he had offered his name to.

"Since you gave me your name, I will give you mine. It's Pavor."

Pavor, an interesting name, and an interesting accent. She didn't seem to be from here, just as Lupa said she was from 'Canada', wherever that was and however she got from there to here. He nodded in Rivet's direction, indicating that she should follow, and set off without waiting. There were things to be done and he wasn't sure how much time they had to get them done.

[297 words]
[Rivet, Loup, Lupa, and Pavor mentioned]
[Gone to Malá Sopka Den.]
Augustine
Augustine

http://wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=51

Back to top Go down

Post  Pavor Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:38 pm

Pavor turned her head, her suspicions of this female was growing. If she was an Alpha of another pack and moving around trying to help this one, She needed to sort out her priorities, because if you were an aloha, didn't your pack always come first? She would have never voiced these thoughts, however.

“Sorry, but I have no intentions of following someone that only uses brawn. She might have been a leader elsewhere, but she is not MY leader here or now, nor does she have any reign over our actions simply because she is of a somewhat larger size. I don’t expect any of you to actually follow along, but if you want to come and play the invitation has been extended.”

She frowned at the wolf who had said this, and was dumbfounded. He voiced part of her thoughts, and she didn't know how Lupa, as she called herself, would take it. She turned her head back to Augustine who was encouraging the other female to move. he then nodded, at Pavor and headed after the others that had left the clearing. Frowning, she casted a glance back at the remaining wolves and nodded her head in the irection they were heading.

"Come." was all she said before trailing after Augustine and the others.

[gone to Mala Sopka Den]
Pavor
Pavor
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Loup stood, took her time in a long stretch, and then followed the others. She was tired, hungry and sore but that wouldn't stop her from going along. Finally they were getting something done, and doing it with wolves that seemed to have their wits about them. As they began moving, Loup turned her head in the direction the large, bossy female had gone. A growl of satisfaction echoed in her throat; if that wolf hadn't left of her own accord, Loup would have been more than happy to encourage her departure. As it was, Loup felt satisfied with her current companions. Two of them she didn't know well, but Rivet had pleased her by sticking up to Lupa. As for Augustine and the quiet wolf Pavor, Loup felt that one day they might be good allies. They cared enough to ask her to come along, even if it was in a blunt way. The brown she wolf quickened her pace until she was traveling with them, just to the side and rear of Pavor. She offered a wide grin at the other female, hopeful at last that they were getting somewhere.
"Let's hope we find a system that works," Loup commented to no one in particular.

{Headed to MALÁ SOPKA DEN }
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaia Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:39 pm

"I was gone an hour. Not a few minutes. I am off to scout the North and West. If anyone wants to come with me then you are welcome."

Kaia turned back around, just for a slight moment, and snorted at her. An hour was not nearly enough regardless. Not only that, but just after saying they should sort out a camp, she leaves to scout some more? Her mind seemed to change almost constantly. Her face sunk into an uncertain frown, if this wolf did become the leader, then they might all be gonners.

Kaia looked around her. Several wolves were already showing doubt in their faces at Lupa, and it slightly amused her. "Evidently, some of us are. I for one do not plan on following you no matter how much you puff your chest and bare your teeth. You are no alpha to me." She retorted sharply, before moving her gaze away and flicking her tail as if a fly was bothering her.

Kaia grinned and turned to nod at Rivet. It seemed they were on the same page, and it would be a lie to say that she was not beginning to hold this male in favor. Perhaps they would become friends? To Kaia, it seemed that way so far. As she looked around, several other wolves began to follow them instead. This pleased the grey female, though some wolves had gone off on their own, these wolves seemed to be getting the idea. Kaia's head soon turned, as she led with Rivet, following one of the more prominent scent trails in an unknown direction to the south west. What secrets did this land hold?

(Mentioned Loup, Augustine, and Pavor, gestured at Rivet, spoke to Lupa.)
Headed to Malá Sopka Den [/i][/i]
Kaia
Kaia
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:32 pm

I make a sort of chuckle at what they are all thinking of my actions. "Whatever you all think I come around helping packs thrive not the lead them, I'm not trying to be your Alpha. Koa is. I am trying to nearly suggest. I am not being aggressive I a simply showing the seriousness of things. I came here to help any survivors and that's exactly what I'm going to do whether I have help or not. I am not trying to assert and dominance I am just trying to as I said show how serious this all is. All you were all doing was talking I was off exploring and marked everywhere that was trvalled previously by Koa. If we want to survive here we will have to work together and listen to Koa's guidance she knows this place much better than us. With Embers close point to death by tiger I am pretty sure that has been proven. I don't care whether you listen or not but I recommend you never go anywhere alone, for now. It is to dangerous as we are just learning the territory." I then trot off to re mark the territory and explore a little more, no matter whether they listen to me or not I know what I'm doing.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Pilot Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:53 pm

P I L O T

SPEECH THOUGHT

Pilot's paws are numb. He has been traveling for quite a bit now, however it has never gotten to the extent of him not being able to feel his limbs. In all honestly, Pilot thought himself to be able to withstand anything that gets in his way, but this trip has proven that belief to be false. With an annoyed sigh, the male sank into a sitting position. Pilot was anxious, for one: he did not have a destination in mind. And two, he was resting in the middle of nowhere, practically alone.

Except he was not. Different scents drifted along with the wind all around him, causing the male to catch a whiff. The air stank of canines. Finally. I found someone in this desolation, Pilot thought to himself as he sprang up. For years, the male has lost hope in communicating with any one (or anything in his case), and while he will most likely get himself into trouble, Pilot needed to at least see someone.

With his snout pointed to the ground, he followed the trail into a clearing where clear signs are left of some sort of wolf gathering. With a hopeless edge to his voice, Pilot called out a simple, "Hello?" He hoped that there was someone, just someone who was there.

218 | | MEN: everyone who left | | ADD: everyone (or a certain person, sorta confused on what's happening whoops| | NOTES: I hate first posts oh dear

Pilot
Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:37 am

Star had heard the howl of the wolf and decided to go investigate. She had been walking for so long she lost count of the days. She hoped these wolves were actually friendly, unlike others she's met.

She had jogged towards the scent, she smelled the different wolves that had been there. But also one newer one. "Hello?" A strangers voice greeted. Had she been spotted. She cautiously looked through the tree leaves and spotted a wolf. It was a male and by the look of him he was also just looking for the wolves. It didn't look like he'd seen me and said hello because he too was looking for others.

She decided to be courageous and go reply. She stepped forward. "Hello?" She said in a way that sounded more like a question.
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 pm

Within the shadows, the elderly wolf could scent a new likeness; the others had already departed and likely were quarreling amongst themselves, so the presence of a new scent was definite. She wondered if there was a need to direct the young wolf towards the others. Then, she realized that if she did not guide this straggler, it would likely perish if left alone.

Unveiling herself, the old wolf eyed the stranger exclusively, examining the wolf's countenance. With a mere whisper, she uttered, "The vast majority of strangers here have already vacated the area; I recommend you follow them to the deb. Their scent should lead you there."
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:30 pm

She was surprise by this stranger. "Thank you stranger, but might I ask what is your name and what is this place?" She was now extremely curious. Where had the others gone and why hadn't the stranger followed. So she sat down happy, finally she found someone she could trust. But questions kept flying around in her head.

She could faintly scent the other wolves on her. Had she guided them too? Every question that flew around in her head, made her even more curious. She decided to push all the questions aside and decided to listen. Maybe this wolf would tell her everything.
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Noting the stranger's curiousity, she replied with haste, "You may call me Koa. This is Partizanskaya Sentry, where sentries of long ago would make their stand here. Such wonders, however, have been left to the past; you are right to be questioning. Once, many wolves roamed here. I am the last of those who came before," she paused, eying the sky, and then adding, "and those that roamed with and before me no longer walk this earth, for they have either fles, or died from those beasts. Tigers, I mean. If I were you, I'd hurry along and catch up with the others. New wolves don't fare well by themselves..."

The wolf waited, and hoped that this stranger would heed her warning.
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:02 pm

"Thank you Koa." Star then turned and left. Listening to this intelligent wolf had boosted her own knowledge of this area. She hoped these wolves who she was to find were going to be friendly. She put her nose to the ground and then sniffed. She had to follow this scent to the others. She had one last look at the Last Ancient. Then left through the trees.

She knew she had to get some food if she was going to make it there. She found some hares and squirrels, but that would only just get her to make it there. Maybe they had some food? But would they welcome me? Koa had told her to meet up with them, so maybe she was some kind of alpha? An alpha away from her pack, seems strange, but a pack is more then just a group of wolves. A pack is all about the bond formed between them. Hopefully she would be part of this pack.

She tried to remember what it was like being part of a pack again. But the only visions were of tigers. She shook her head. No, she wouldn't let that happen. Not again.

Headed to Mala Sopka Den
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Zü Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:11 pm

Gracious, he was nervous. Really nervous. Zü hadn't been this uncomfortable in years, and it showed in every catious step he took and in every scan he made of the surrounding area. But he refused to turn back. He had entered this territory knowing full well that it wasn't his, that it belonged to a pack he wasn't a member of. That is, one he wasn't a member of yet, for the male so very badly wanted to belong to it. He knew nothing of these wolves, other than that their land was beautiful and bountiful, but he still wished to meet them and join their ranks. His whole life up until then had consisted on wandering, and now that Khà had gone off on his own, Zü longed for companionship. This loneliness was driving him mad and it was why he went deeper and deeper into this foreign territory, praying with all his might that the wolves who called this place home would be friendly. As their scents grew stronger, he stopped and raised his head to alert them of his presence with a howl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:50 pm

Fumbling, the female was weary from her constant travel. The endless arrival of strangers kept her on the move. She was at a brisk trot as she vacated the general area of the den and arrived at the sentry point. The old wolf would fail to make it to the crest, even if she tried, so she compromised by circling its base and hunting for the foreign scent. She weaved to and fro amidst tall pines and wayward grasses. Once, she erred and was caught unawares by a rock, which was sharply edged. She whimpered, then walked it off. Her eyes surveyed the shadows, and within moments she found the newcomer.
"You may want to go more in the direction of fresh scents. These are stale. Most wolves have congregated at the den, and are about to head on a journey. I suggest you join them."
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:08 pm

I begin to trot back into the territory, the scents all growing. I see Koa in the distance greeting a newcomer, "Hey, Koa! I'm back!" I dash up to her as I speak, greeting her gently. I sniff the air, "Many new wolves must have joined us... There are many new scents." I feel glad at the packs growth the newcomer in the shadows seems reluctant so I turn and greet her calmly. "Hi! I'm Lupa, a old member of this pack. I had to leave a while ago but have returned. I'll show you around!" I wag my tail at the newcomer, "How about you come with us Koa?" I ask before I begin to walk to the den.

While I wait for a response I sniff the air, seeing that there is a faint smell of the old wolves, this area which was once a safe and homely place was now un used. They stay at the den to much I say to myself, begining to already be slightly annoyed with how the others had began to lead the pack.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:45 pm

Her eyes narrowed at the returning animal. Koa had never been one to conceal her feelings, and her prying expression said all. Suspicion lingered in the air, and an aloof twitch of the female's tail suggested that she would rather keep her distance.

"You are lucky you were not killed," she replied casually. Her response was void of emotion. She hadn't known the stranger for a sufficient length of time and was indifferent to her return. "I suggest you walk the stranger back yourself to the den, and meet the other wolves there before they depart to Kiyevka Bay and observe the ill tiger. I needn't accompany you."
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 pm

I realise she does not remember me, "I was one of your first recruits, Koa." I don't want to give up on her, "I left to help my pack, remember? I left after warning you and asking for permission. I'm Lupa. The female. Don't you remember me?" I wonder whether maybe her age has begun to take its toll... But I don't beleive it has, she is a strong wolf. Knowledgeable and kind, I know her pretty well. "So tell me more about the expedition, then I shall take this new wolf to the den." My eyes narrow slightly to look her over, she seems to have aged a little but I don't really show the signs. She seems to be acting pretty certain about what she wants but I don't agree, "I don't want to leave you so soon as I have arrived. Please tell me about the expedition, and stay with me a little longer and talk about what happened while I was gone." I then wag my tail slightly fast and perk my ears, then smile happily at her, trying to get her to talk to me. "Please Koa." I say with another smile.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:35 pm

She was vexed; her patience was running thin."You are all strangers to me," she replied, slightly miffed at this wolf. "After all, you all just got there not too long ago. I'm like a tree; I've been here for so long. You? You are a mere blade of grass, just like the rest of them. Your time here has been minimal. Don't expect me to remember anything. I'll remember those who make themselves memorable." A sneer escaped the wolf's lips, and she rasped, "And no, it isn't my age. Believe me, I remember everything. But I'd rather not remember someone who could be dead in a few days' time. Prove yourself, first. Then I might try to remember you."

"There is a sick tiger," she began, "living in Kiyevka Bay with cubs. I haven't sighted a male. Regardless, she is sick; I am asking everyone to observe her, and make sure that she doesn't wander off or stray from that region because of her illness. No one is to approach her. If she recovers, splendid. If she dies, that is splendid, too. Either outcome, you are to report to me. Understand?"
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:44 pm

Her voice looses patience and I begin to loose mine too, "Alright then, you make the challenges, we complete them you realise our strengths and weakness'"
As she refers to us as a blade of grass her voice changes into a harsher tone (I guess so from the italics) and a small sneer escapes her I begin to become more anxious with what is going on.

I listen as she speaks about the tiger, which seems to have no male nearby, but tigers are solitary so this means the cubs are older. As she asks me whether I understand I nod and reply, "Yes, Koa. I shall rendezvous with the others at the den. And take the new recruit along with me." I then turn to the recruit, "Let's go. You have much to see. Come and meet everyone, I need to introduce myself to the newer members too." I begin to slowly walk off and as I pass Koa I nod and then speed my pace up heading to the den at a slow trot.

[Headed to Mala Sopika Den]
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Braxton Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 pm

The lithe male entered the area, the scent of other wolves entering his nostrils- stronger, now, then it had been on his approach. His flecked ears pricked, and his amber eyes locked onto two departing wolves, and strangers milling around. He inhaled a deep breath, not wanting to be left alone any longer. Braxton puffed his chest out, but kept his stance non-aggressive as he approached Koa. The other female with the eldest wolf had already departed, but Brax was determined to get the attention of who looked like the pack leader. She held a steady stance of domination, and seemed to be irritated at the actions of the other female. He paused his observations, allowing himself to speak. 'Hello, there,' he greeted, smoothly, 'I am a stranger, as you can tell, and determined to join a pack. Well, rather, determined to get some safety.' he stated, as if his intentions weren't completely obvious. 'I notice you are leaving; could I persuade you to stay and converse with me so as I can join?' he smirked, eyeing up the elder wolf. Not for her appearance; he didn't find himself charmed by that, but rather her authoritative figure.
Braxton
Braxton
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:05 pm

A huff escaped once pressed lips, and, formerly intent on vacating the area, the presence of yet another stranger forced her to stay. She took note of the confident, though careful, male that approached her. The elder understood his want of safety; it was something that they all shared in common. With a smile, she said, "Of course. You are more than welcome to join. You may wonder why the others are leaving," she ventured on, "they are heading out on a journey to observe a... sick tiger, and make sure it does not leave the area of Kiyevka Bay. I think you will suit their company quite well. Meet them at Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors; the scent of the female that just left will take you there."
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

Back to top Go down

Post  Braxton Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Braxton nodded graciously, pleased he had sufficiently garnered her attention and secured himself a place in the pack. He listened intently, nodding and allowing his gaze to reach forward. His ears twitched, a nervous habit that had encroached upon him. He had come to this pack as sickness had befallen upon it, and it made him slightly nervous. He inhaled sharply, turning and preparing to leave. 'Sick tiger? Couldn't be good. I'll find myself on my way, then,' he commented, lowering his head to the ground and following the scent trail that the departed female had left behind.

[ To Vodopadnaya's Place of Mirrors ]
Braxton
Braxton
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next