DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/Smoke's Bio\

2 posters

Go down

/Smoke's Bio\ Empty /Smoke's Bio

Post  Smoke Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:24 am

Wolf Name:
Smoke
Unknown
Physical Stature: (i.e. lean, muscular, etc.)
Smoke has a very muscular build, which makes him an excellent fighter. He is decent at hunting slow animals, though
Appearance: (coloration/marking-wise)
Named after his coloring, he has smokey grey fur. He has some lighter markings on his face, along with a few scars from run-ins with tigers from when he was barely older than a pup. He also has a long, fluffy tail that ends with a golden tip. His eyes are a bright green in color.
Personality:Smoke is mostly a carefree wolf, always eager to explore. He adores pleasing others, and is a very talkative young wolf. He would defend his pack even at the cost of his life, never thinking about his own wellbeing. He is smart, even though he might not act like it all of the time.
History:
Smoke was a loner's son, and lived with his Mother-Wolf and sister, Ember. We were being taught how to hunt when a tiger came along. Mother-Wolf shoved Ember up a tree, then turned back just in time to see me batted into a bush. It hurt, and I got a few minor scratches, but for the most part I was okay. I turned and ran, wanting to get as far away from the danger as possible. I looked back just in time to see my Mother-Wolf killed. I ran as fast as I could, forgetting about my sister. Only later, I felt guilty, I should have stayed with her, even though I probably would have been killed. I hoped she was still alive. I wandered around for a few moons, and then stumbled upon a pack. I was allowed in, yet they never treated me as one of them. When I was three, we were attacked by a tiger, and it killed every one, except for me. I obtained a few cuts on my face, but they healed in time. I was walking aimlessly by a river, only a few days after the death of my pack, the wind changed, and with it brought the scent of my sister, smoke. I followed that scent until I discovered this pack.
Strengths: (mental and physical)
His strength and sense of smell.
Weaknesses: (mental and physical)
possibly talking a little to much.
What does your wolf value?:
Loyalty and Truth.
Dislikes:
Being Lonely.
Scent:
He strangely smells like honey. It is quite weird.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

/Smoke's Bio\ Empty Re: /Smoke's Bio\

Post  Loup Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:09 pm

Welcome Smoke! Quite interesting to have family relations in the same pack. That should make for fun RP. Looking forward to seeing you around.
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks, and I look forward to roleplaying with you, and everyone else.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum