DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here!

5 posters

Go down

Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here! Empty Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here!

Post  Koa Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:22 pm

**If you are interested in joining the pack, please fill out the application at the end of this post and post in on this thread. Thank you! **

W O L V E S - O F - S I K H O T E - A L I N
Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here! Qqsknd

www.wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

"SO WHILE WE DIE IN WHATEVER WAYS NATURE HAS PLANNED -- OR NOT PLANNED -- FOR US, WE ARE SUCCEEDED BY THOSE WHO ARE BORN BY NATURE. THOUGH THEY TOO WILL DIE BY NATURE, THEY ARE YOUNG YET, AND THE PURPOSE OF THE PACK IS TO PROTECT THEM, SO THAT NATURE MAY NOT GREET THEM AGAIN SO SOON. FOR, THEY ARE OUR FUTURE, AND A LONGER PRESENT IS A BETTER PRESENT, AND THEREAFTER ENSURES A BETTER FUTURE."

WELCOME TO SIKHOTE-ALIN . . .
In the primitive wilderness of the Sikhote-Alin Reserve in Primorsky Krai, Russia, wolves are a scarcity. Once, before the recent arrival of brave, selfless wanderers, there were canine inhabitants here, too -- equal in their brave and selfless nature. They existed, happily, but in ignorance, and in ignorance of what was to come. Those that came before experienced relative peace. Such peace lasted until the return of a foe, so great in hunger that it hoarded the likes of deer, and so great in power that it could wipe out several wolves with few blows, that eventually what wolves existed en masse simply existed no more. Tigers forced the last remnants of wolves to vacate the premises or die by their own claws. And after a failed expedition to drive one tiger out, there was only one wolf left to bear witness to the aftermath. The last wolf, known as the The Last Ancient, hoped that some day, her kind would eventually return.

She need hope no longer; now, strangers have come together to embark on a journey -- a journey in which they hope to restore lupine presence. Will you be the bearer of new hope, and follow in the footsteps of The Last Ancient?

M E E T - T H E - P A C K

T H E - L A S T - A N C I E N T - The last of the original wolf population before the nomads of Sikhote-Alin arrived and banded together to form a pack. She is considered the leader of the pack, but generally presides over the pack only to bequeath her knowledge of the land. She chooses from among the members candidates for the Council of Elders, to whom she entrusts the pack to when she occasionally vanished. Where she vanishes off to, no one knows. But the pack knows her eyes are always watching.

Koa (Koa) ♀

T H E - C O U N C I L - O F - E L D E R S - Not necessarily elders in age, members of the council are respected for their wisdom and understanding of the land. They are the most trusted by the Last Ancient, and are essentially the active, visible leaders of the pack. These wolves are also the most formidable, and, while they cannot face a tiger alone and expect to win, can certainly put up a fight. They are looked upon by both Familiars and Recruits alike, and are highly respected.

Rivet (ZeRivet) ♂
    Loup (Lobo Laughing) ♀
    Ghost (Kyr Korai) ♀

T H E - S E E K E R - The Seeker helps to keep other Familiars in line. They are the most seasoned Familiar, and likely have seen many a tiger around the length of the territory. Courageous and wise, the Seeker serves as good role model for the rest of the pack, and is never shy to part their wisdom unto those eager, or willing, to learn.

Chance (Hairam) ♂

F A M I L I A R S - Experienced members of the pack, these wolves are well-versed in the land of Primorsky Krai and can fend themselves. While needing guidance on occasion, they are trusted to be productive members of the pack. Specialty roles for familiars include: sentry, hunter, and caretaker.  Once a role is chosen, a wolf will be designated with a "green" level; if one wishes to advance in the ranks of their role to "intermediate" and "veteran," they must maintain activity in the roleplay and show they they are experienced.
Description of roles to choose from can be found
here.

Star (doglover1354) ♀ - INTERMEDIATE Caretaker
    Kaia (Liver) ♀ - GREEN Sentry
    Pavor (rustydoodle) ♀ - GREEN Caretaker
    Ember (BurningSunDrop) ♀ - GREEN Hunter
    Braxton (RainFawn) - ♂ - GREEN Hunter
    Seyes (CaffeineCollie) - ♂ - GREEN Sentry
    Raelyn (n/a) ♀ - GREEN Undecided
    Emilia (Glossy) ♀ - GREEN Undecided
    Alastor (pure chaos) - ♂ - GREEN Undecided
    Fenrir (Sahloknir) - ♂ - GREEN Undecided
    Vanguard (Captain Rora) ♀ - GREEN Undecided

R E C R U I T S - New members of the pack, recruits are tested to their limits as they adapt to the harsh environment around them. Should they fail or not listen to the more experienced members, they may find themselves astray and at the mercy of the land, or find that they are the chosen meal for a feline foe. If they prove themselves to be successful members of the pack, they will join the ranks of the Familiars, and upon the realization of their potential value, will be allowed to choose their desired role.

Lupa (LupaValdo2001-2014) ♀
    Madrone (-deerling-) --
    Stripe (Stripe2012) - ♂
    Pilot (yaogai) - ♂
    Onyx (WildWolf-) ♀
    Rowe (Sheeba Wolf) - ♂
    Comstock (Commander Desty) ♀
    Raj (HowlingKnight) - ♂
    Quivira (Quivira) ♀
    Ilkeä (Myk) ♂

B E G I N - Y O U R - J O U R N E Y

If you are interested in joining the pack, please fill out this forum and post it on this thread. Thank you!
Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][color=#FFFFFF][font=Palatino Linotype]Character Name:[/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Palatino Linotype]Gender:[/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Palatino Linotype]Age (if your character is under one year old, you will automatically skip the recruiting process and enter as a Familiar; when your wolf becomes of age, you will choose a role):[/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Palatino Linotype]Personality:[/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Palatino Linotype]Description or Reference:[/font][/color]
[color=#FFFFFF][font=Palatino Linotype]Can you write in a literate manner with at least one-hundred words or more per roleplay post?:[/font][/color]

Once you are accepted, please create your biography here: https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com/f14-biographies

When you have finished your biography, you are more than welcome to jump into the roleplay. I do strongly recommend that you first post in https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com/t2-partizanskaya-sentry and wait for me to accept you, though! Otherwise, you may receive suspicious looks from the other wolves...  (-:
When you have been accepted, you are free to roleplay wherever. There may be roleplay events going on, so check any global announcements on those to see where you need to go to join in!
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to PM me.

NOTICE: The content of this pack has some basis in real life; certain locations do exist, and tigers in the reserve do generally compete with wolves and will prey on them. Other elements, like ranks, pack lore and some (not all) locations are fictious within the context of the reserve itself (and their images fall under the same category).

Last edited by Rivet on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:22 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here! Empty application

Post  Huckleberry Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Character Name: Huckleberry
Personality: Huck is the canine version of Chandler Bing. He can act a little sad sometimes and he is rather awkward but he is full of corny and witty jokes that are so terrible that you sometimes have to laugh.
Description or Reference: Huck has a gray and white pelt just like any other gray wolf, nothing special.
Can you write in a literate manner with at least one-hundred words or more per roleplay post?:
I can

Huckleberry

Back to top Go down

Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here! Empty Re: Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here!

Post  Chance Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:04 am

Good luck Huckleberry! I'm glad you showed interest in our site. c:
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here! Empty Re: Sikhote Alin - Pack Roster - Join here!

Post  Lupa Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Good luck on joining, Huckleberry! Interesting name there, I like it!
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Accepted! Welcome to the pack, Huckleberry!
Please register on the site.
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Whoo! Welcome Huck [canz I call ya that?]! :D
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Location : Australia; In The Box of Shame with mah crew of scalliwags s(^3^)/

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Onyx Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:39 am

Ahhh welcome to the pack, Huckleberry! (Great name, by the way!)
Onyx
Onyx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down