DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived

+5
Star
Koa
Lupa
Chance
Fenrir
9 posters

Go down

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Empty F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived

Post  Fenrir Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:00 pm

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Coolte10

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Fenrir16

Name: Fenrir
Nickname: Fen
Origin: Germany
Species: Eurasian Wolf

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Coolte14

Build

This Wolf is a giant of his kind, towering above any wolf he met yet. His body is massive and absolutely muscled, his frame is very broad and acts like an insurmountable wall of muscles and anger. With this massive body comes massive weight, making him a real heavyweight. Fenrir is like a Tank, he will just ignore the pain and strike back with all his might, this beast is a real siegemachine.

Fur Texture and Colour

Medium length, more rough than soft. Black with grey and brown markings (look at the pics.)

Eye Colour

A really intensive bloodshot red.

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Coolte12

Fenrir is a very cold creature, easily disliked and takes loyalty very seriously. He is bitter, aggressive and tends to rage quite often. The weird thing is that Fenrir is allways angry and has a bad mood all the time but when he kills something, doesnt matter what, then he is smiling. Killing is the only thing this giant can do perfect and he loves it, this is the only thing where he can have fun. He had no trainer, he had to survive alone his entire life. He wont back off until he has won, doesnt matter what it will cost nor what happens to him. Hard shell but soft core? That wont work with Fenrir, he got an extremely hard shell and an indomitable core. His "worst" trait is his never ending blood lust.

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Fenrir17

Voice

His voice is strong, rough and very deep, his howl is threatening, somewhat scary and powerful, you'll hear it all over the land.

Killing, fighting, sleeping, eating, provoking, snow

Dislikes

Rivals, any question about his history, traitors, summer, wolves that provoke him

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Coolte13

This is the History about a ruthless beast without heart nor respect. There isnt much known about the parents of this monster, he never met them, only on his birth. Stranger's raised him up til he was one year old and gave him his name, nobody ever talked with him except saying his name over and over again, his only friend was a big rock that looked kind of like a fox, one night while he met his 'friend' he did what he always did, he laid down and watched the stars travel over this godforsaken world, this night was the start of rage,hate and loss. Humans arrived, gunshots came from the den where his unknown family slept. Fenrir ran, ran so fast that he couldnt breath anymore but it was too late... Blood pasted the den and came out of the cave, the still little brute couldnt imagine what just happened but he didnt want to go in there, he was too scared. Fenrir just ran away, away from this nightmare. Fenrir kept running his whole life, for 3 years he never found one friendly animal. He was hiding, fighting and running to survive, to keep going. All these years of being alone teached the big black wolf and the fact that he never found someone friendly, someone to speak with, slowly turned him into the big BAD wolf, at one point of his journey he was just completely hardened, the only time he smiled was when he killed something, doesnt matter what, prey or other wolves. All this fighting and running turned him into a real killing machine, he didnt hide anymore, he was standing tall and fought even for the smallest things, he would even fight a whole pack just to keep his fresh killed deer for his own, doesnt matter if he would die, atleast he would die in a fight. Killing living things was fun in his eyes and the only reason to keep on going, its really scary what absolute loneliness does with a grown wolf. The beast remained undefeated and bloodthirsty.

Strength

He puts everything in his strength and learned the perfect way to resist pain, nothing can hurt him. There is no soft core in this beast, his core his hard as well as his shell. His pelt is perfect for the cold and rain. Yes he is slow, but his endurance is unbeatable, it seems like he can run and fight endless, he is just very slow with that.
His power, skill, experience and seize makes him the ultimate killer.

Weaknesses

You cant really hide with such a big body and his massive weight makes stealth virtually impossible. He is slow and bulky. Sometimes he is just too rough with other wolves. It is hard for him to be friendly and to talk with somone in the first place.

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Fenrir18

Theme song

Demon Hunter - Fire to my Soul

Demon Hunter - Hans Volter Boss Theme

Last edited by Fenrir on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Fenrir
Fenrir
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Empty Re: F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived

Post  Chance Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:28 am

Ooh, Fenrir is the first truly 'mean' character we have so far! This shall definitely be interesting! I liked the details in your bio- like theme song! I can't wait to meet him.
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived Empty Re: F E N R I R - The Beast has arrived

Post  Lupa Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:18 am

Great biography! Welcome to the pack and hope to see you in the roleplay.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:21 am

Should be interesting, indeed! Welcome to the pack, Fenrir!
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:03 am

Interesting, can't wait to rp with you
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:15 am

Thank you all! Wink Im looking forward to rp with you all and ill post asap, just dunno where yet^^
Fenrir
Fenrir
GREEN Sentry

Back to top Go down

Post  Stripe Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:49 am

Great to have someone who is 'mean' join to be honest, it'll spice up the roleplay!

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:10 pm

You can start roleplaying in Partizanskaya Sentry if you'd like; there are some wolves there still, I believe.
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alastor Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Glad to see you here Fenneh, come join Emilia and I in the sentry.

Love, Chaos
Alastor
Alastor

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanguard Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:27 pm

"His only friend was a big rock that looked kind of like a fox..."

I kind of feel bad for babeh Fenny but then I read that. xD How come I never saw that before?
Vanguard
Vanguard
GREEN Sentry

Location : Australia; In The Box of Shame with mah crew of scalliwags s(^3^)/

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rivet Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:58 pm

Foxy Rocks, huh? Well that certainly seems interesting! Anyways, your biography looks great and your character seems like they will be a rather interesting addition to things.

Welcome to the pack! Whoo! :D
Rivet
Rivet
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum