DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY

+7
Star
Pavor
Stripe
Chance
Loup
Ember
Koa
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY - Page 2 Empty Re: SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY

Post  Lupa Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:17 am

Lupa didn't know what to do. Her expression only showed the one emotion she was letting out; anger. Not because of the other wolves giving ideas, because of the humans. Why do they have to come in here like they own the place? she thinks to herself. She doesn't hear the strange albino talk but she does hear Loup, it sounds like a good idea. Based on her one. She listened as Loup spoke, "We need to stay away at all costs. However, only going after the tiger could make us blind to the danger of the dogs. If those mutts catch us in a bad place–near the tiger, say–then both us and the dogs could be killed. I think we should have a two-pronged attack. A pair can track down the tiger and keep tabs on it. The rest of us find the dogs and kill or drive them off. Once that is completed we can rejoin the tiger team and go home." Lupa then nodded before watching Loup react to her speech. The brown female didn't seem to believe in her ability, this made Lupa want to speak up even more, Help the underdog she thought, she wasn't the underdog but she was acting like one. "Look if you have a better idea we'll go along with it." the brown female said, backing away from the group.
"That's it," Lupa said, "We don't have time for this, the tiger is going to move on soon, if we don't go check out the tiger then we are going to fail our first mission." the large strong female tensed all her muscles. If any wolf wanted a fight she was ready or even if the dogs sprung out at her, she did not care. "Loup, you have got a great idea. We can do that one. If any of you have anything else to say then speak right now or we carry on." she paused before saying, "I will stay as a fighting wolf, Stripe you go observe along with..." Lupa didn't know who else to put the black male with... "Any volunteers?" she snapped before looking sternly at them all.
She wasn't going to let anyone get hurt by a group of wolves, Just hurry up and speak she thought to herself now loosing patience, Do you all want to get killed? Her mind was racing, she was already annoyed with Stripe for following her then diving on her. Everyone seemed to pay so much attention to her leaving, she had obviously been a lone wolf too long for them. They were all sticking so close together she backed from the circle and walked around to face towards where the dogs were. She was not changing her mind. Now kicked in her stubbornness, no matter what they said she was staying, a few cuts on her chest were not going to stop her.

[We actually do need to hurry, the event finishes today.]
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:38 pm

So many plans, so many wolves. It was becoming quite hard for Star to keep up. She first listened to the albino.
"I'd suggest we continue to find and observe the tiger while taking care to keep note of the human's location so we can avoid it. As for the dogs, we can deal with them as we encounter them." This was the first time she had heard her speak. This was probably the one who Lupa was talking to before we left.

"You're right about the humans. We need to stay away at all costs. However, only going after the tiger could make us blind to the danger of the dogs. If those mutts catch us in a bad place–near the tiger, say–then both us and the dogs could be killed. I think we should have a two-pronged attack. A pair can track down the tiger and keep tabs on it. The rest of us find the dogs and kill or drive them off. Once that is completed we can rejoin the tiger team and go home."
She looked towards Loup. This was a plan she could agree on.

"Loup, you have got a great idea. We can do that one. If any of you have anything else to say then speak right now or we carry on. I will stay as a fighting wolf, Stripe you go observe along with... Any volunteers?"
I looked back at Lupa. Finally we have a plan.
"I'll volunteer. Do we regroup here?" Star waited for the other people to put in their input.
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Lupa watches Star as she flips her head around listening to everyone before finally saying, "I'll volunteer. Do we regroup here?" Lupa pondeers before thinking back to the plan... "Depends, on the situation. If more dogs come and we end up fighting long and hard then yes but if we are finished before you are then we'll come to you." she nodded to her before adding, "Thank you for volunteering." she says all this as she faces the dogs.

A low growl rumbles from her chest, rolling in her throat. The growl is returned, both parties obviously meant business. "Go! Now!" she snaps before flicking her tail. This was defiantly not the time for thinking, these dogs were ready. Now the Canines would fight all out, or we'd chase them off. Either way, Lupa was not going to let them hurt her new family. Not this time, not ever. This was her new place of heart and loyalty, nothing would stop her from wanting to be an eternal guardian. She was wide awake, ready to fight. Waiting for the right moment.....

[Trying to move things along]
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:59 pm

SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY - Page 2 2vaebu0
"You're right about the humans. We need to stay away at all costs. However, only going after the tiger could make us blind to the danger of the dogs. If those mutts catch us in a bad place–near the tiger, say–then both us and the dogs could be killed. I think we should have a two-pronged attack. A pair can track down the tiger and keep tabs on it. The rest of us find the dogs and kill or drive them off. Once that is completed we can rejoin the tiger team and go home."

Without really realizing it, Ghost nodded at Loup's words. If the dogs showed up while they were near the tiger it could endanger them, that was true. Despite herself, Ghost was beginning to like Loup; so far she seemed level-headed and was forming decent plans. She felt she'd have no trouble working with her, though that was an unusual sentiment from the albino. Her eyes moved from one to the next til they landed on the black female when she spoke again.

"That's it. We don't have time for this, the tiger is going to move on soon, if we don't go check out the tiger then we are going to fail our first mission."

"And it will do us no good to go off half-cocked," Ghost said firmly and with the slightest hint of annoyance. Never in her experience had rushing things ever helped a situation. Ghost would rather take her time and come up with a good plan rather than  blunder along with half-baked ideas and risk getting someone hurt. She took in a slow breath to calm herself and added, "We can always track the tiger down again if need be." Getting to her feet she glanced from Loup back to the dark female, "We do seem to have a decent plan now," she said, nodding towards Loup, "We just need to decide on roles then we can get to work." Her head turned towards the other white female that had spoken up, volunteering to observe the tiger. Ghost nodded once again, "I will stay and go after the dogs as well. I -" she hesitated and shifted her weight causing the sunlight to reflect off her bright, white fur, feeling uncomfortable at drawing so much attention to herself, "I may make a decent distraction."

(( Lupa, the event was extended 'til the 20th. Please slow down a little. Not everyone posts fast and some of us have other things to do. ))

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:21 pm

[Oh I never got told this. Or I missed the announcement. Sorry ((not roleplay post just informing you I did not know this info))]
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 am

Loup found herself nodding in satisfaction. Star and Stripe would make a good team. They were both clever, quiet and observant. Exactly what their task called for. Meanwhile, with the exception of Pavor, the wolves left behind were all the more hardened hunters and sentries. Individuals not afraid to get in a tangle. Pavor was sure to be helpful as well, seeing as they were bound to accumulate injuries.

The lean brown wolf shook out her fur and examined the pack before her. Lupa was raring to go, as usual, but Loup was grateful for the assistance of the strong wolf. The albino was still trying to slow things down. Loup was torn between their mindsets.

"We just need to decide on roles then we can get to work." the white wolf was saying. She also suggested making herself a target, which made Loup uneasy. The last time she herself had volunteered for such a task it hadn't gone well.

"Stripe and Star, I think you two should leave now. The dogs may be following me. As for the rest of us, do we set a trap here or move and lure then into a different one? And do we want to kill them or chase them off?"
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Lupa tried her best to back Loup up. All she wanted was a friend, "As for the rest of us, do we set a trap here or move and lure then into a different one? And do we want to kill them or chase them off?" Lupa thought hard about this. She wanted to kill but what would the pack think? Dogs don't give up though, chasing them off could result in even more injuries. As for a trap, defiantly not here. They know this bit of area, they've been her a while now. Go somewhere else, they won't know. Those were her ideas now she thought of how to structure them, what order won't sound ridiculous? Lupa now knew what to say, "First we lure them into a different one. They've been here a while and know this area, go somewhere they don't know, we will have an advantage. Kill them, if we chase they will come back to ambush us. I've dealt with so many dogs in my time and it is their nature to come back. Wouldn't you?" she left them with her input. She was not getting annoyed, the dogs were returning all her growls and yapping. She let out a snarl and raised her tail, ready for Loup to call it.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Star looked at Lupa as she answered her question. "Depends, on the situation. If more dogs come and we end up fighting long and hard then yes but if we are finished before you are then we'll come to you. Thank you for volunteering."
Star looked at Stripe wondering if we should start going.

Lupa wanted to get things done, while the albino first wanted to go through the plan again. Stripe and Star already had all their information. Their task was quick. Go observe the tiger, then come back here unless the others are finished.

"Stripe and Star, I think you two should leave now. The dogs may be following me. As for the rest of us, do we set a trap here or move and lure then into a different one? And do we want to kill them or chase them off?" Loup had given the go sign.

"Come on Stripe." Star quietly started moving towards the tiger's scent. She also kept an eye out for any other dangers such as the dogs. She finally arrived at the sight where she quietly sat down and waited for Stripe.
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Stripe Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:49 am

As Chance came over to Lupa Stripe walked to the other side of Star. Lupa doesn't want me near her he thought to himself. The larger male didn't want them leaving again, so he put his head down to rest.

-----------------------

As morning broke everyone became startled and panic was the only thing he could sense. He tried to listen but he had woken slightly to late, Lupa told him to go observe the tiger... He nodded, Star wanted to join him... Stripe liked Star, so it was fine. The strange Albino, Ghost it was?, started to seem annoyed, Stripe had already heard that they had a good plan, why was this wolf getting so annoyed? Stripe got to courage to say, "Ghost, I think you are trying to slow things down slightly to much, I mean we need to act quite quickly or the dogs will have a chance to ambush us." now he regretted saying it. What if this causes an argument? he thought to himself. He'd just met this wolf and did not want to make a bad impression.
"Come on, Stripe" Star said to him, Stripe was grateful for his saving and trotted of quietly after him. As they arrived Stripe quietly sat down next to Star sniffing around looking for the tiger.

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:02 pm

As Star listened she looked back at my brother, Stripe. It's not often that Stripe seemed so intent with another wolf and it seemed to be okay. He was trying his best to listen to everything but something must of caught his ears, otherwise he wouldn't do that face... The one where he is trying to build confidence. Finally the small male spoke, "Ghost, I think you are trying to slow things down slightly to much, I mean we need to act quite quickly or the dogs will have a chance to ambush us." Wow! she thought to herself, he gained the courage to do that, he was defiantly coming out of his shell but then his expression changed as though he didn't want to do this... Lupa knew he needed backing up so she though of how to do it without causing a fight. She did not want to turn away from the dogs though so she just yelled back, "I agree, they're coming back now so how about we all move to our positions in a new spot? How about I act as a distraction? I'm cool with that." Lupa just ignores the fact she has a gaping wound, it doesn't hurt anymore and she feels like she could take them all out. Not that she can, but she feels like it. The large black female then shakes out her pelt, a bit of dried up blood from yesterday and some mud flicks out onto the ground below.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Loup gave a soft wuff of annoyance. It looked like the group was back to posturing about who was the most dominate. The albino was getting frustrated and Lupa seemed to be on the verge of going off to do her own thing. Stripe was prodding the situation even more with his true, but rather rude, comments. Loup was glad when he and Star vanished after the tiger.

The brown female turned her head and scented the wind. The smell of tiger was still coming from behind them, but dog-scent was flowing from three separate directions. It appeared the pack had made a wide arch and were slowly combing the woods for their fellow canines. The only open direction was north-east, toward a part of the beach covered in dense grass. The wolves, with their long legs, would have no trouble running through that. The dogs, however, would be slowed by the grass. Besides, the field offered a clear view in all directions. Loup glanced back at the others.

"We need to go that way," she said, angling her ears. "We can plot the rest of our ambush on the move."

Loup trotted toward her destination. Her step was springy and full of energy. Loup was not normally a fighter, but she loved hunting those who thought of her as prey. It was all she could do not to howl for the dogs to hurry up.
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:55 pm

SECRETS OF KIYEVKA BAY - Page 2 2vaebu0
"Ghost, I think you are trying to slow things down slightly to much, I mean we need to act quite quickly or the dogs will have a chance to ambush us."

"I agree, they're coming back now so how about we all move to our positions in a new spot? How about I act as a distraction? I'm cool with that."

Ruby eyes stared at the black male, Stripe, as he headed off after the other wolf. He left before she had a chance to reply but then the black female spoke and Ghost's eyes darted to her. "Your distraction would be pointless if they notice me anyway," she snapped and her ears flattened as her anger bubbled back to the surface. She could feel the fur on her shoulders raising and she had to bite back a snarl. Despite it happening so often in her past she still hated being ignored or brushed off and it was one of the biggest things that set her off. Closing her eyes, she let out a slow breath through her nose trying to calm herself and spoke softly, "It isn't about choice, it's a matter of practicality. I stand out, especially in the light. You don't." Ghost plus hiding didn't usually work out so she was just trying to turn a hindrance into an useful tool.

"We need to go that way. We can plot the rest of our ambush on the move."

With an irritated flick of her tail Ghost turned her back on the dark wolf and followed Loup. If they wanted to do it their way then she wasn't going to stop them. At this point she was done offering suggestions and would do as she saw fit. If the dark wolf insisted on drawing the attention of the dogs then Ghost would stay as far from the others as she could, just in case the dogs did indeed notice her anyway.

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:17 pm

As Ghost began replying Lupa began to become angry, "Its day, you are white I am black. I stand out more in the light than you do." she snapped behind her as she walked to the place of interest. Lupa was now bubbling with anger, what on earth is this wolf thinking? she thinks to herself. The uncontrollable anger ragged inside of her. It wasn't like Lupa was being harsh, just stating the truth. A white wolf in light blends in, she thinks to herself, a black stands out. But in night it switches. a large huff comes out of her mouth before she turns and says, "The dogs would not see you, they would see me. You are white in a white light I am black in white light. I stand out like a sore thumb, let me go. You hold back with the others, scatter yourselves into an ambush. Howl me a signal or something. Even a yap or growl, something to tell me you're ready. What are you going to do?" she was now standing right in the grass, her eyes ragging with her anger. Lupa was now completely annoyed.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:26 pm

The hardly ever ruffled male was beginning to well, get ruffled. He was sick of these females trying to out-do each other. Offering ideas was good, but shutting each other down and only rebutting to mention flaws was another thing. He let out a low growl, and slightly pulled his lip back in obvious annoyance. He'd hate to ever say it, but an aggressive male was sometimes more intimidating than an aggressive female, and being that Stripe was already headed off, it looked like it was his job to act as the buffer- being that the problem was indeed occurring between female wolves.

"That is absolutely enough." He growled, shaking his head and pinning his ears back. "The last thing anyone needs is a bunch of females standing around yacking their jaws, you're all smart and important can we stop now?" He shook his pelt out and snorted. This was getting ridiculous. He got that everyone was just trying to help, but there comes a point where it turns into a competition, and he was certain it was reaching that point.

"We need to go that way, we can plot the rest of our ambush on the move." Loup said- finally, some progress. "Works for me." He said with a sort of negligence; he was just as exhausted with the whole situation as probably everyone else was, and he just hoped everyone would just learn to compromise. The male took pace with Ghost, sometimes just winging it worked out better in the end. "Besides, " he spoke, "a decent sized group of wolves marching on after dogs, which there can't be more than like 8 of, there will hardly be a fight. It is nature's law that wolves are superior, no sane dog would stick around to see the outcome."
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:38 pm

(( Lupa, something black hiding in the trees or brush is going to be a lot harder to see than something white, even in the daylight. Anything white will stick out(day or night) more than something black. My dog is white and when she's outside and it's sunny, she literally shines. ))

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Lupa whipped her head around as Chance growled. She didn't know who it was at first so returned it but then saw he was there, ears flat, teeth bared and stopped but kept her teeth bared. Before now she was annoyed but now she was just ragging with anger. "That is absolutely enough. The last thing anyone needs is a bunch of female standing around yacking their jaws, you're all smart and important can we stop now?" the brown male said, Lupa scoffed but replied generously, "Its true but if--" she cut herself off, Lupa was starting to make friends with Chance and we'll didn't want to ruin it. She turned without a word and walked down to the beach below. There may be a fight going on but she needed to vent, but wait. She turned and started making her way to the dogs, slowly. "Shall we attack, now?" she asked, wanting to take it out on them.

(( Ghost, hiding in trees yes but in the open its the opposite, I have a black dog and a white dog and in day in open the black is easiest to see, at night the white. ))
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghost Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:58 pm

(( Out in the open a distraction wouldn't be needed. Stealth is a big part of an ambush(which sounds like we are trying to do) and you can't do that out in the open. I'm going by the picture in the first post that suggests there are places to hide. ))

Last edited by Ghost on Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Ghost
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:01 pm

{ Black is easiest to see because it's more neutral. White is much more bright and blinding. Have you ever tried reading a white piece of paper in the sun? It is virtually impossible. If you need more insight, check out this link explaining how one of the reasons white is the most popular car color is because it is the easiest color to "notice." http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/car-color-facts-and-fictions.html

Regardless, this is irrelevant because the RP is gearing to an ambush as a pack. }
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:44 pm

[After reading this and observing both sides, I think sending Ghost as a decoy would be the most effective. Both black and white are stark colors, and each in their own right. In the context of a forest, and not in the context of anything else, how easier each "color" would be able to see would depend on the surrounding environment. In the snow, obviously black is going to be easier to make out than white. But in a regular forest, even with little to no leaves, and no snow on the ground, my eyes would immediately focus on something that is white versus something that is black. Even with leaves, I would focus on the white; if I walked out into the woods behind my house right now during the day time, and there were two dogs -- one completely black and one completely white -- I'd probably look at the white dog first. Keep in mind the presence of shadows. Depending on the time of the day, black may be more difficult to see if the presence of shadows is more apparent. Even with less shadows, however, I'd argue that white would be easier to make out in a forest setting. ]
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chance Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:34 pm

{ Okay! I will set the roleplay up for Ghost to be a decoy! }

As Lupa joined the rear with Loup charging at the lead and Ghost and himself at her flanks, Chance could not help but begin to feel uneasy. The dogs would be able to smell a big cluster of wolves from at least a mile away, and by the looks of it, the pack wasn't too far under that smell-radius. His mind raced as his paws began to lose pace- the one thing that stuck out in his pool of swimming thoughts was Ghost's original plan. It would work, being that the pack was already close enough if something was to go wrong, and Ghost was uninjured, fast, and well... white! She would indeed make the perfect decoy as she so stressed earlier. He then gritted his teeth, Lupa would surely object with as much fire as before. "No." Chance thought. He was a Sentry, this was his job- and it was hers to listen.

"Wait! Stop!" He called firmly. The sandy brown male came to a stop, giving out a snarl to get everyone's attention- and to keep it. "This isn't smart, and this isn't like us! We are wolves, not barbarians. We are smarter than dogs, we are a pack. Attacking full on without any sort of real plan just doesn't seem right. And I don't care, Ghost's plan on being the decoy was a good one." He paused a minute, shooting a curt glance at Lupa, almost challenging her to butt in. "We are approaching fast, and if we send her ahead, we can be lurking from behind, taking position to attack when Ghost signals. Or to move on, Ghost may just run them off herself, who knows. Whatever the case, we will be ready to act fast." He instructed. At this point, he was honestly just daring anyone to object. There wasn't time for that, and he understood that this ambush was an act of frustration due to bickering, and the quickest solution to end bickering is to well, run. "Ghost, we will have your back no matter what." He told the albino wolf, and he couldn't help but smile. Excitement was starting to return to his paws, although the other wolves may hate him for this, he was confident this was the surefire way to handle the situation.
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:03 pm

"Wait stop!" the brown male suddenly said, What? Does he think I'll leave, alone? Lupa thinks to herself, no way would she do that...
"Ghosts plan on being a decoy was a good one!" well this male changed his tune.... Lupa was all for the group idea or herself being a decoy, but she liked the whole group idea much better. As he looked at me a challenging face struck her, she wasn't going to butt in until the face, instead she just growled at him, quietly. Lupa shook out her fur, she wasn't going to let Ghost get hurt though, she may have a small injury but its clearing up a bit and is not stopping her. "When do we move in?" she said, with a slight hint that she wanted to get into the battlefield. Lupa liked Chance but he was being quite harsh to her from what she could get. The sharp looks, edging her to butt in. Lupa ruffled her fur, attempting to look less aggressive. Chance may be a Sentry but she sure wasn't afraid to challenge him if needed.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Loup felt a bit like she was watching a tennis match. First it was white, then black, then white again. Wolves were springing forward to act noble and selfless, then when they didn't get recognized they behaved as though their tails were being stepped on. Loup had acted like that the previous day, but she had barely known any of them then. Surely this pack knew better now. Yet here they were–quibbling. She had tried and tried to get them moving and they were still talking. Gahh! She shouldn't have moved so quickly and left openings.
"Wait! Stop! This isn't smart, and this isn't like us! We are wolves, not barbarians. We are smarter than dogs, we are a pack. Attacking full on without any sort of real plan just doesn't seem right."Chance snarled. His tone of voice was so very unlike the goofy male it made Loup freeze in her tracks. As he continued to speak she gave a low growl of support. It throbbed alongside Lupa's, but the two vocalizations had opposite meanings.
"I agree with the plan. Ghost gets their attention and leads them on a chase. We catch up and attack from behind. Lupa can lead the charge if it makes her happy. Good enough?" she said with exasperation. Loup was grateful someone else had taken over the lead, but it had not lessened her desire to hurry. She glanced at all of them, but settle her gaze on Chance for the final word.
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Braxton Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:40 am

The grey wolf meandered in the background, feeling rather irrelevant to the conversation and the issue at hand. He had sat on the edge for the past few hours, allowing the other wolves to bicker and try and come out on top. He found the quarreling thoroughly immature, and wished they would just get on with what needed to be done. Braxton licked his paws one last time, getting up and strolling over to the other wolves. The only one that he liked so far was Loup- he felt like she was the only she wolf with an ounce of sense in her head. He allowed her a small, grimace-slash-smile, also flicking his eyes towards Chance. Braxton ached for something to do, something to give him a purpose, but he guessed that tagging along with the others right now was as good as anything.

{ really bad post, sorry! been busy all week. }
Braxton
Braxton
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:25 am

Star could hear the others fighting with each other. She had only just left and the pack was already in chaos. Should she have left? Well as long as nobody dies it's going to be okay, they've got Pavor.

Star looked over at Stripe who was sniffing the air. She heard a chuff come from the other side of the bush. She quietly peered through the bush and saw the large orange and black striped beast. Tiger.

She looked back at Stripe. "The tiger's there. What now?"
She wasn't one for leading, she wasn't even a good decision maker. If she had an idea then she would pitch in. At the moment she looked towards Stripe for leadership seeing he was the only one here right now.
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:40 am

Lupa shot Loup a look as she growled also. If Chance was winding her up what is she supposed to do? "I agree with the plan. Ghost gets their attention and leads them on a chase. We catch up and attack from behind. Lupa can lead the charge if it makes her happy. Good enough?" the brown female said, making Lupa feel a little more wanted. She got to fight, at least. She would just follow Ghost if it was up to her but instead she asked, "Yep, sure I'll do it. When do we charge?" her face expressionless. Her muscles were tensed to try and slow down her anger. Braxton was watching behind, seeming strange. Lupa didn't trust this wolf much... She barely knew him but if Loup and Chance were okay then she'd retract from aggression. His smile reminded her of someone but she didn't know who, although she'd never met this wolf in her life. Although, many wolves can do that smile. So she ignored it, now Lupa stood up and walked around in a circle before facing Loup and Chance head on. Always looking back to her left, checking for any signs of the dogs, she sniffed then spoke, "Ghost should go now. They're getting closer." Lupa thought maybe they'd accept her input? Not necessarily though. All the wolf wanted was acceptance and to be friends with at least one wolf, without changing herself. Was that to much to ask? Should she just become someone else? These questions remained in her head from a long time ago.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum