DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNINGS FROM THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE

Go down

WARNINGS FROM THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE Empty WARNINGS FROM THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE

Post  Koa Tue May 19, 2015 7:32 pm

WARNINGS FROM THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE

These are the decrees that my elders passed unto me. Respect them, and you will be successful in this pack; greatness shall greet you. Defy them, and you will fail; death shall swiftly meet you.

I. RESPECT THE LAST ANCIENT AND THE COUNCIL OF ELDERS.
Forget not to also respect your fellow packmates, and recruits. Appropriate behavior and language, especially around the youth, is imperative. Any violations will get you into trouble. [Note: In-character fighting/argumentation is reasonable, but please keep it realistic and within the same, reasonable bounds]
II. DO NOT ABANDON THE PACK.
Inactivity is understandable, but your contribution as a pack member is important. If you must leave and part ways with the pack, please be sure to notify one of the elders. The Last Ancient only heeds warnings of inactivity from the elders, themselves.
III. ALLOW THE LAST ANCIENT AND COUNCIL TO CARRY OUT THEIR DUTIES.
Please allow members of authority to handle any conflicts within the pack; if you are not a member of the Council of Elders or are not The Last Ancient herself, do not act like one.
IV. OUTSIDE OF YOUR CHARACTER, DO NOT GET EXCESSIVELY PERSONAL.
Sharing personal information (e.g. pictures, addresses, etc.) is strongly advised against.
V. ASK BEFORE YOU ACT.
If you are unsure of something, ask first before acting; this is particularly important for the roleplay, in the case of fights or an excessive amount of player-introduced tigers.

THE STAFF: WHO TO CONTACT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE

Koa - The Last Ancient
Please contact me for: Complaints against a staff member, questions about rules

Rivet - Council Elder (General Leadership/Management)
Please contact me for: re-joining (if you have been removed from the pack due to inactivity), suggestions for new forums, questions about joining if you are not from the WolfQuest forums, leaving the pack

Loup - Council Elder (Roleplay)
Please contact me for: role requests if you are a new Familiar, role changes, character changes, suggestions for roleplay events, complaints about the roleplay posts of a user

Ghost - Council Elder (Contest/Activities Management)
Please contact me for: questions about Pack Meetings, questions/suggestions for/about contests, hosting a user-run contest, suggestions for pack activities,

Chance - The Seeker
Please contact me for: (if the Roleplay Elder is away) role requests if you are a new Familiar, role changes, character changes. General: suggestions for roleplay events, complaints about the roleplay posts of a user, ideas for new roleplay threads, notices about unlocked/old biographies from members that have left
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum