DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR OF PRIMOYRE

3 posters

Go down

STAR OF PRIMOYRE Empty STAR OF PRIMOYRE

Post  Koa Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 pm

STAR OF PRIMOYRE
STAR OF PRIMOYRE Benevwaterfallsedit_zpsszmkoyhk
The highest of the Benev waterfalls within the Benev cascade of the Kiyevka River, the Star of Primoyre provides a memorable view for lovers and loners alike. Many elders recall meeting their first and final lover here. That same fate may befall you, if you give the waterfall and its visitors a chance.

PREY: N/A
PREDATORS: N/A
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

STAR OF PRIMOYRE Empty Re: STAR OF PRIMOYRE

Post  Ember Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:11 am

I peer over the edge of the highest waterfall. No wonder I can't scent any prey, let alone predators. Who would want to live here? Although it's beautiful, you could easily fall and die. I lap up some of the water, then I turn around and climb down the the bottom of the waterfall. I settle down under a tree and rest, eventually falling into a doze. I dream...

I carefully stalk the rabbit, copying my mother's moves. Right now she is watching from a bush, along with my brother, Smoke. I pounce, biting it's neck, killing it. My brother leaps out of the bush, complaining about how branches got in his eyes. Just as my mother is about to speak, a new scent washes into m nose. Mother freezes, then grabs me by my scruff and throws me into the nearest tree. She turns for Smoke, but huge tiger leaps in her way. It to see Smoke into a tree, he must have died. The tiger lunges for my mother, but she jumps up, landing on it's back. The tiger suddenly rolls onto it's back with out warning, and crushes my mother...

I leap to my feet, a growl rising in my throat. I try to relax, trying to tell myself it was only a nightmare, but then, why did it feel so real? Then, what if it was a memory? It might have been a memory of my puphood, and it explains why I'm all alone. It must have been a memory. I raise my head to the sky, and howl, mourning the death of my family. I wonder if the wolves back where I became Will hear, but I don't care. If they do hear, they will know I'm fine, yet I doubt they'll hear it.
Ember
Ember
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Lupa, following her the whole way walk up behind her. "You know you should really tell people where you're going. I know how it feels to loose family. My family died, fighting hunters. I was the last survivor, knowing how Koa feels in this too. It was a year ago, I re established my pack but it was never the same. So, you had a flashback I am guessing?" my eyes filled with realisation and knowledge. I know how she feels, and how Koa feels. Being the last survivor if my pack was hard too. We should return soon I think. I lift my head and let out an enormous howl, which travell back to the rendezvous point and beyond. I hear a faint grow of a tiger in the far distance. "So, are you going to talk to me then, Ember?" I say. My build is much more muscled than hers and I an much larger in size too. Her howl was not that loud either. Maybe she is just shy, I guess I fit together the 'puzzle pieces' and come to that conclusion.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:42 pm

I look up, annoyed by the fact I was followed. Why can't I just be alone of awhile? I feel threatened, and Lupa wants me to talk to her. I pull myself to my full hight, which is about Lupa's hight, thanks to my long legs. "I guess it was a flashback, but why are you following me? I can look after myself. I have for years. I was planning on returning, too, eventually." I bark. I'm surprised she told me about her family, but then she is kind. Well, she had her pack, so I guess that she interacted with wolves. She is obviously asserting dominance over me, something I'll probably grow to hate.
Ember
Ember
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm

I twitch my ears, I'm not going to wait for an answer. I'll leave this place of beauty (for now, its so beautiful that how could I resist the urge to come back) and head back in the direction of where I came from. I trot away, not making a single noise. I walk in places where my scent won't be found, nothing can track me. I make sure to check the air for danger as I move along, also swiveling my ears constantly. I may not be the strongest wolf, but I have excellent senses, when I want to use them. I freeze, hearing a twig snap. I turn around, scenting the air, then relax, it is only a rabbit. I feel amused at myself, the woods must be getting to me. I climb up the nearest tree looking for somewhere in treating to go, that should be close to the rest of the pack. I spot a valley...

Heading to The Valley Of Partizanskaya Fortune
Ember
Ember
GREEN Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down