DEPTHS OF SIKHOTE-ALIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Emilia | W.I.P

+3
Koa
Chance
Emilia
7 posters

Go down

| Emilia | W.I.P Empty | Emilia | W.I.P

Post  Emilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:14 pm

| Emilia | W.I.P Wolf_Auh1112-Mon-03_zpsx2jshefn

| The Essentials |

Title
Emilia

Also Known As
Emmi, Em

Pronunciation
eh-MEEL-yah

Sex
Feminine

Age of Development
3 years of age

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Identification
Tundra Wolf

| Facade |

Pigment Structure
Emilia's coat, as all with others, is having two coats. This pattern is unseen by others, however, it's quite helpful to keep this young she-wolf comfortable during the harshest seasons during the time of year. Thus also keeping her skin dry from heavy hours of rain or snow that may seep through the first layer. So in thought it's mainly rough and dense. For her second layer which is seen by everyone is rather lush and lengthy and isn't often protected from debris or water and absorbs any moisture.

Physique
While Emilia still ages, her height may have already maxed out, letting her stand at approximately 34 inches with the help of her sturdy, broad hind legs to evenly help out her stable posture. Despite her height, she weighs in roughly 112 lbs with this arrange of density of her coat growing in. The pigment is ivory; purely across her frame, face and legs and tassel. There are some freckles of greys along her spinal reach and even the nape, lobes and muzzle. Her lobes are large; tipped at the top. Her tassel is long and almost touches the surface of the earth. Her paws are average and thus she makes an easy route to walk on uneven ground without trembling. Emilia is built for strength and moderate speed, so her muscle definition flourishes with healthy, flexing muscles that she uses daily. Her body condition is healthy, as far as eating as much as she could to develop a good length in her coat and with a curved feature as well.

Scars & Markings
Whereas how clean she may appear, the lady has several little indents in her neck from previous biting that inflicted pain for several hours. However, with a slow heal it is vaguely seen under her chin.

Those Eyes
Emilia's eyes aren't taken as extraordinary. But she has be known to have beautiful twin pools, mocking the cognac hue.

Accent
This lady's voice is soothing and softened. So when she speaks, she may seem like she can't speak strongly enough for others to hear - sort of like a whisper but she grew to always talk faint. However, at times she would speak louder if other intimidate her for having such a soft pitched vocal -- eventually snapping to have herself be heard. So, Emilia may not always seem to have that charming smile but her voice is often used for canines that are ill or need that soft, touching comfort she can provide.

| Emilia | W.I.P Wolf_Auh1112-Mon-04_zpskkcfetaq

| Through Her Eyes |

Temperament
Over the years of growing up, Emilia used to be a quirky, little lady that enjoyed exploring new areas, new smells and conquering nature. But as time passed by, Emilia's overall appearance has changed and even her mental stability has altered. She became more quiet, watching with looming eyes and became more focused upon others and seeing what she can discover. Initially, she's describe to be very silent but at times enjoys that sort of quiet atmosphere and being a humble, solitary individual. If others need hospitality she'll assure to make her way and offer her time and patience with them, curing them with her soft voice to settle their nerves -- she learned that patience is a virtue and especially for those who struggle. So in time, Emilia would allow herself to be know for this and even if she's not allowed to you'll always be glancing at a white speck in the corner of your eye and whereas she'll lend a paw for any occasion.

Possessive. Emilia can ultimately find anything to keep her occupied, thus leading her to bring something back as her own possession. This could be a good thing for her, but it would lead a bad manner for others -- because if others intentionally try to take something that belongs to Emilia, she's very selfish and would more than likely snap. She despises others that would take something she would claim hers and no one is allowed to even be near it, touch it, sniff it. Not even pups. She's very sentimental and takes them for granted. Others would stare at her for long hours a day if she has something she doesn't share well with others, this sort of action would make the female canine walk to another spot, or gradually bring that possession closer to her with her fore paw and softly growl with whimpers of unsure body language. Anothers' eye is her main focus and she'll stare back for as long as she would -- and if someone intimidates and attempts to take she would lash out and snarl until she remains with that object and calm if left alone. So, for a fact it's best to leave this canine alone.

The odorless fluid; water. Emilia wouldn't be able to handle herself without that cold, refreshing feeling that seeps into her layer of fur. Even after a long walk or awakening from her slumber, it's a must-go-now to any source of water she could come across. It's her comfort zone as you may assume for her -- she's more relaxed when she wades into any body of water. Ever since she was taught how to swim, mentoring at a young age and insisted by her father she admired the art of swimming and enjoyed every moment she could. There are no better words for a moment, Emilia simply enjoys swimming -- whether it's a lake or a pond, she's in a better mood.

Narration
In the mist of springtime, there was a pack of wolves that roamed the face of the earth, laid in a forest of blossoming foliage and plentiful prey. A pack that stuck together for survival, however, unlike the average cost of social wolves - these canids were more protective and assertive with one another and always on the whereabouts. Though as time strayed by, a feminine canid was giving birth in the most uncomfortable place she'd ever imagine. Stranded near a river which had a grizzly as the host was several wolves, guarding the area, within the moment of truth not many predators took interest as they were warded off and the mother gave birth to five beautiful children; four daughters and one son.

Granite and Vixen were the proud parents and were desperate for secluded closure and concealed from any threat, but the latest threat from the time was one of their pups were having a seizure. In which there was no movement, no yelping or motion and especially no oxygen. grieving over the lost the female snapped aggressive at her mate and others that were around. As exhausted and weak she was, her children were vulnerable and wouldn't allow anything to compete against her will to survive and protect the young, especially where they were located. A vacant territory of a pack that was around, a region that was close to their rendezvous spot but too far to risk as they were young, so they waited...for a prolon time.

Eventually the pack survived the weeks of being in an uncharted wilderness, soon escaping the fact that they lost one daughter but didn't hold the parents back from keeping the rest in safe paws. The pack grew healthier and so did the pups. Many more months have passed and those baby blue eyes shielded to the more adult-like irises that the pack develops over a certain amount of time. Natural beauties and chubby legs guided across the earth at ease, humble for exploring and adventure and a wide open space in a new adaptive landscape. A large mountain casting a different view of the scenery.

Talents
Swimming | Strong-willed | Tolerant | Reliable | Worthy | Respectful | Patience | Stealth | Cooperative

Flaws
Predicted Selfishness | When provoked or annoyed, can be silent | Over-protective -- especially over the young | Possessive and will snap or lash out at others for disrespect

Preferences
Cold Temperatures | Water | Her own personal space | Wanderlust | Taking long strolls | Upper-classed canids | Napping | Basking in the light of day | Pups | Supporting the ill, injured; giving hospitality | Open for conversations

Detestation(s)
Hostility | Manipulators | Intimidation | Cockiness | Sarcasm | Liars | Being Disowned | Disrespect | Fighting without a purpose | Being called a traitor/coward

Fears
To not find love | To not find a bond or even a friendship over her side-effects | To lose her patience over a course of time

| Family Tree & Interests |

Sire:: Granite - Deceased [Assuming]
Dame:: Vixen - Deceased [Assuming]
Siblings:: Casey:: Deceased [At Birth]
Bentley:: Alive [Before Departure]
Alana:: Alive [She took the throne]
Penelope:: Alive [After Departure]

What she deserves to have in a soulmate
Breeding
| Style  | Sense of Humour  | Protection  | Loyalty & Trust  | A gift for family

Canid of Interest
None

Secret Admirer
None

Whippersnappers
None

o

Acquaintances
Alastor, & Koa

Friends
None

Rivals
None

Uncertain Stages
Vanguard. Commonly aggressive and mouthy, Emilia doesn't know how to place her as a member of trust or a member of disgust and not a valuable time of trust for her level of acceptance yet

| Emilia | W.I.P Wolf_Auh1209-Asl-08

Pictures respectfully used from:

© Dawnthieves.

THE ROLEPLAYER
Kelsey
| 22 Years of age | Feminine/She/Her/Miss | Heterosexual | An avid photographer | Endures nature but also enjoys gaming

Last edited by Emilia on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

http://specialk42293.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

| Emilia | W.I.P Empty Re: | Emilia | W.I.P

Post  Chance Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:56 pm

Welcome Emilia! I absolutely admire this bio. It is so well thought out and put together, I love how you spent the time to include everything there is to know about Emilia! I really enjoyed reading about her and I can not wait to meet her in the roleplay.

This beautiful Bio literally made me say "WOW!" xD
Chance
Chance
Seeker

Back to top Go down

Post  Koa Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Such a detailed biography! I adore the color you chose for the text. I cannot wait to meet Emilia in the roleplay!
(You can post at Partizanskaya Sentry, by the way, to start. Smile)
Koa
Koa
The Last Ancient

https://wolvesofsikhotealin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:10 pm

> Chance: Thank you so much, well appreciative! I try my best to encourage my character's characteristics spot-on, which involves a lot of detail. It makes them more interesting to know about. Smile

> Koa: Thanks, Koa! As I replied to Chance it's a speciality I do for all characters. It makes them more valuable to know a lot about them and their back story as well. I'll eventually work on her back story, in the meantime I'll go to that specified area.

Meet you in RP!
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupa Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Welcome to the pack, I am sure you and Lupa will get on just fine!
Can't wait to roleplay with you.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rivet Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:08 pm

Like the others have already stated the detail you've added is incredible! Emilia, sounds like a really awesome individual and it will be neat having you use her in the Rp. Whoo!! XD
Rivet
Rivet
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Loup Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Yup, I must agree. That detail is astonishing. And seeing as your narrative is still pending... wow, that will be a lot of info. Your use of all those sophisticated words also made me blink. Great job! Look forward to seeing you around.
Loup
Loup
Council Elder

Back to top Go down

Post  Star Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:01 am

Welcome to the pack. This biography is so awesome. Love the detail.
Star
Star
INTERMEDIATE Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilia Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:33 am

Whoopsies! Forgot to thank thwe rest of you. ;_;
Thanks for the welcomes to the others. <3 Glad to be apart of this lovely site/pack/other fellow wolves. o/
Will update history soon since Firefox decided to randomly go back and I lost all influenced material that my brain developed. It was a moment to not type for since it made me very agitated!
Emilia
Emilia
GREEN Caretaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum